Pages

Search This Blog

Here's something to begin the New Year with. (oh, Happy New Year, yay!)

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.

Mine was : "I nodded towards Quinn."

Curious to what book that line is from? Hmmm. to tell or let you google it. ;)

Found this at
Miss Snark's loverly blog. And curiosity made me run for the book beside my chaotic desk. But what book to choose since so many reside with bookmarks in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *