Pages

Search This Blog

A New Author

Today I discovered a new author's website. More than her books, it was the eye-catching website that made quite an impression on me. The lady who is almost bubbling over her deep-cut gown, the rake in the background, a dagger pinning a wanted notice and the dark broody atmosphere hint heavily of love, lust and peril in a historical context. Whew, all this cloak and dagger stuff is still as hot as ever. And just about compels me to pick up her books - such is the power of websites!

New authors, take this not-so-subtle hint, Pleeaassee. There have been times I've skipped an author's upcoming book just because I couldn't find any information on the writer and/or their work, other than a brief blurb out on the www.

Here's a look at Jeane Westin's effective new
website :

2 comments

  1. Wow! That is a fabulous website. Gorgeous, definitely has the flavor of her genre, easy to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... I'm impresed with the BookWorm...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *