Pages

Search This Blog

Time Management

As I bemoaned in my previous entry, I don't have enough time these days. Perhaps it's because I write my appointments on paper scraps that develop legs as soon as I've written on them and run away and hide in dark corners. Naturally, I scramble at the last minute to find the details with nowhere to find them. A bulky organizer doesn't work for me. What then?

As if in answer to my prayers, I came upon this blog entry today. A Mama's Rant is having a contest on her blog and is giving away free copies of the book that will help me get back into the essential world of organization. It's called " The BusyBodyBook" (you can find out about it here: http://www.busybodybook.com/)

It sounds ideal. So go check it out and get yourself a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *