Pages

Search This Blog

Contests Galore!!!

There are so many great contests out there and I'm only sorry I don't have time enough to list them all (even if I could find them all!). But here are some of them that I found courtesy of Home Mom.

The Life of a Jersey Girl Blog is giving away a copy of Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. Meg also wrote, "The Princess Diaries."

Camy's Loft is giving away another book. This time it's Fiesta Moon.

Callapidder Days is giving away another book as well, this time it's In the Company of Secrets by Judith Miller.

And last but certainly not least, Bob over at BobMeetsWorld is giving away a Nintendo DS Lite! Bob thought this would be a great way to celebrate his 30th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB! Isn't that sweet, him wanting to give us a prize on his special day? Oh, the best part, he's also giving away a few games to go with this. Woo hoo! I hope I'm lucky enough to get this, I'd have the hubby a NICE father's day gift. Okay, everyone go enter that contest. Don't forget to read some of his articles on how to generate traffic to your blog or how to get more RSS subscribers. And don’t forget to wish him a happy birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *