Pages

Search This Blog

More Contests

First up is Angela's contest wherein she's giving away books and a dvd. Check it out here.

And Adventures in Babywearing is giving away a cd that's sure to enthrall and inspire kids. Hurry up though. Today's the last day to enter.

Enter to win Katie Brazelton's Praying for Purpose for Women (Zondervan, 2005) from Laura at her blog, My Quotidian Mysteries

The Wonder Mom wants to give one of her lucky readers a copy of The Rest of Us.

Over at A Hamburger a Day they want to give you a book called, "Hamburgers & Fries".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *