Pages

Search This Blog

Loading...

Novel Way of Promotion

Did anybody else read this? I was vastly entertained and intrigued to say the least.

Author Yann Martel of the "Life of Pi" fame and winner of the prestigious Booker prize has a new mission in life, viz to educate the Prime Minister of Canada in "stillness". Martel was upset that Harper had paid no attention during a recent parliamentary ceremony to honor Canadian artists. Apparently Harper was busy shuffling papers and not paying attention despite Martel's futile attempts to "to bring him close to me with my eyes."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070417/od_nm/books_dc;_ylt=AjgD.okqmYBOyo0z04wyvfZREhkF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *