Pages

Search This Blog

Space Mission on Baby Monitor!

Did anyone else read this?

Check out this crazy story on CNN - apparently a mom near Chicago has been receiving a live video feed from inside the space shuttle Atlantis — on her baby monitor. She has a Summer Infant brand video monitor that has two channels, and one is broadcasting her baby, as expected. The other, for some bizarre reason, is broadcasting a space mission. The mom, a school teacher, has been totally enthralled. Meanwhile, NASA is scratching their heads and trying to figure out exactly why this is happening.

Why is the best things in science are always by accident ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *