Pages

Search This Blog

Moms : Win a Spa Package from Girl's Gotta Spa

What: Mom Get Glamorous! Contest sponsored by the blog A Girl's Gotta Spa.

How : Moms submit in 600 words or less, your story of being a mom and why you deserve to win this prize. Entries should be sent to contest *at* agirlsgottaspa *dot*com. Visit A Girl's Gotta Spa! for complete details.

When: Now - July 20th; winner announced July 23rd

Who: For moms that reside in the US

Prize: A beauty prize pack worth $300 and a gift pack of goodies from Glamour Magazine

Taken From : The Budget Fashionista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *