Pages

Search This Blog

Which Jane Austen Character are You?




You scored as Elizabeth Bennet.

As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet


75%

Charlotte Lucas


66%

Marianne Dashwood


63%

Emma Woodhouse


59%

Elinor Dashwood


56%

Lady Catherine


56%

Jane Bennet


47%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com


1 comment

  1. Oh gosh! Elizabeth is what every woman would like to be. I, on the other hand, am Elinor Dashwood. It's rather odd, I'd say, because Elinor was my favourite character out of all the Austen books.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *