Pages

Search This Blog

Win a 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV!!!


Yes, indeedy! Your eyes didn't deceive you. You can go ahead and enter for a chance to win this stupendous prize at 5 Minutes for Mom. This incredible prize is valued at $799.99 and is courtesy of Best Buy.

Some highlights of this great prize are :

- ultra slim, lightweight
- 1366×768 Resolution, with 16:9 widescreen ratio for cinema-quality viewing
- built in high definition capabilities
- equipped with a V-Chip for parent control and is Energy Star compliant.

And - for extra fun - your new TV can double as a PC monitor so that you can download and watch HD movies.

Get more details and enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *