Pages

Search This Blog

Win A Hawaiian Prize Pack!

Go Visit Hawaii, "your source for unbiased Hawaii vacation advice, news, and reviews" is giving away fabulous Hawaiian themed prize pack to one lucky RSS or email subscriber. This prize pack includes:

* a battery operated hula dancer
* macadamia nut pancake and waffle mix
* dry roasted macadamia nuts with sea salt
* milk chocolate covered macadamia nuts
* milk chocolate toffee covered macadamia nuts
* dark chocolate macadamia covered nuts
* tropical fruit scented candle
* vintage art Hawaii post cards
* a kukui nut lei

If, like me, it's been your lifelong ambition to visit this paradise and haven't been able to do so due to one reason or another, then winning this cool prize pack may just help alleviate the pain somewhat! So, what're you waiting for? Go here and get the details.

2 comments

  1. This prize pack will definitely bring a little of Hawaii to you. The pancake mix and toffee covered macadamia nuts are so delicious!! I've had to put the prize pack out of sight so we don't risk eating it. ;-)

    Thank you so much for blogging about this contest. That now makes you eligible for the $25 amazon.com gift certificate should you win. I would imagine that might come in handy for a bookworm. :-)

    Thanks again for subscribing and I do hope you will enjoy the content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... my mouth is watering already. There's nothing better in the world than sweets ;-)
    Re. amz gc - oh, yeah! My wish list is two miles long and growing!

    I am really happy to blog about this great contest! It's the next best thing to actually being there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *