Pages

Search This Blog

Another post celebration

2 Kids and Tired is celebrating her 100th post and giving away -
A bag of my star ornaments to put on your tree if it's still up, or you can just save them for next Christmas and some good chocolate. I haven't decided yet exactly what good chocolate it will include, but I'm pretty sure dark chocolate peppermint truffles are part of it and, quite possibly, some Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate, because we all know that Stephens is simply glorified Swiss Miss.
Just leave a comment to be entered. Winner will be chosen this Saturday.

Go there and enter
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *