Pages

Search This Blog

Win a Blog Theme

Want to win the premium Wordpress theme, called Money Blogger and worth of $49.99?

The offered theme has a blue-green color scheme and it features CSS tabs to display recent posts, recent comments and monthly posts.

The theme features

  1. Widget Ready.
  2. Fully XHTML compliant.
  3. Unique design.
  4. Easily customizable using CSS.
  5. Appealing & modern layout.
  6. Modular sections for easy editing.
  7. Full post sales support.
Javi over BlogOhBlog is providing a free copy of this template. If you want to take a place in the contest, all you need to blog about it before 25th March and you’ll get a chance to win a copy of Money Blogger premium theme.


Treat me to a Starbucks, so I can stay up late blogging my heart out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *