Pages

Search This Blog

Win some games from Atari

Atari has hooked up this blog with a box full of games! And they're generously giving them away to you!

The prizes up for grabs:

  • 2 Grand prize winners: 1 copy of Godzilla Unleashed ($40), 1 copy of DBZ Budokai 2 ($30), 1 copy of DBZ Budokai 3 ($40) and 1 copy of My Horse and Me ($30)
  • 2 Runner-up winners: 1 copy of Godzilla Unleashed ($40), 1 copy of My Horse and Me and 1 copy of DBZ Budokai 3 ($40)
  • 1 consolation winner: 1 copy of Godzilla Unleashed ($40) and 1 copy of My Horse and Me ($30)
Just follow this link to go to Wii Game Players and leave a comment. The contest will end Sunday, March 23rd at 11:59PM ET.


Treat me to a Starbucks, so I can stay up late blogging my heart out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *