Pages

Search This Blog

Thirteen Irresistible Halloween Items

Again, it's off to Etsy, this time for some spooky and special items this Halloween!

1) Scarecrow @ jenniferannmurphy



2) Jack O Lantern polymer clay bracelet @ poetsummer



3) Spooky Spider Web Necktie @ kjmSILKS



4) dog halloween dress and hat COSTUME @ simplycharmingmurals



5) Black Long Sleeve Maternity Tshirt @ JellybeanApparel

 

6) Saucy Jack Memento Mori Cufflinks @ Hoolala



7) Coffin Hairclip Set- Love Potion @ littlegrin


8) Witchy Halloween Card @ RoseBushDesigns



9) Halloween Spooky Drawstring Bag @ missfiberfox



10) Mask Bat @ shannonyoung



11) Ghosties - set of 12 Place Cards @ Crafterall



12) The Devil is Here @ maustudio



13) Pumpkin Hat @ debrobinson



****************************

If you want your product(s) featured here, just email me at "callmeabookworm AT gmail DOT com" with the details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *