Pages

Search This Blog

Green Works Natural Wipes

From my previous post about Clorox Green Works, you know how much I love it! It's not only safe, but a wonderful way to help save the environment as well!

With that in mind, I'm excited to tell you about Green Works' latest product that's coming (or already has) to stores nationwide - Green Works Natural Biodegradable Cleaning Wipes, a quick and simple way to clean naturally with the cleaning power of Clorox.  The new Wipes are made from 100% cellulose fibers and derived from renewable farm grown trees.  Like all Green Works products, they are formulated using biodegradable ingredients, are packaged in recyclable canisters and not tested on animals.

I've personally tried them out on my kitchen counters (even kitchen floors), bathroom counters etc to mop up spills and been very satisfied with their performance. I just open the canister and pull out the wipes, just like tissues. No mess, no fuss! The added advantage is that I don't have to spray the dirt with something and then wipe it. Which means lesser chances of my lightning-quick toddler touching it and maybe having an allergic reaction. Also, since it's derived from trees, I feel it's safer to use around my youngster than those other strong chemicals out there.

The new Wipes work on grease, grime, dirt, soils and messes, and are safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom including counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cooktop hoods, sinks and toilets.

Make the change - try out  Green Works today!

============================

PS - Between January 15 and February 28, 2009, individuals can nominate eco-friendly community projects for a Green Heroes grant by submitting a photo and short essay about the project for consideration online at www.greenworkscleaners.com/greenhero. Each winner - or "Green Hero" - will receive a $10,000 grant to help their eco-friendly community projects grow and flourish!

Then, beginning on March 16 through April 10, 2009, the public will have the opportunity to vote online for their favorite eco-friendly community project. The final five Green Heroes will be announced on April 22 - just in time for Earth Day.

For more information about the Green Heroes Grant Program, including official contest rules and entry guidelines, log on to www.greenworkscleaners.com/greenhero.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *