Pages

Search This Blog

Free Photos!!!

I was just watching the news today where they said the prices are going up even as unemployment is at an all time high. If you haven't already, this is a warning bell to start coupon clipping and trying to save as much as possible!!

What better way to start than by getting yourself some FREE PHOTOS!!
Even better, how about getting 1200 FREE PRINTS?!

You can do that by signing up HERE!

These are the advantages you can get :
  • 12" x 12" Photo Books are available now, $24.99/each for 20 pages. 
  • 12" x 12" is now available, same quality as 8" x 8" photo books, and they're are offering the lowest pricing for 12" x 12" custom imagewrap hardcover photo books, each additional page $1.00, enjoy photo book making.
  • free 8" x 8" Photo Book (39 pages) credits for all members 
  •  free "Photobook Review Service".
  • Free 54-Design Photo Playing Cards credits will be added for all qualified members automatically.  

And more!

And if you sign up under me, I get some free photo credits as well! Do that, pretty please?

If you know of any other great photo printing offers, then do let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *