Pages

Search This Blog

Movie - He's Just Not That Into You

A romantic comedy about meaning what you say without saying what you mean, He’s Just Not That Into You boasts an all-star ensemble cast including Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Justin Long and Drew Barrymore.

Written by former Sex and the City writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo, He’s Just Not That Into You is about modern day relationships and how men and women so often misconstrue the intentions of the opposite sex.

This Picture's Soundtrack is a seriously stellar collection of songs unlike any other romantic comedy soundtrack.





Just look at this song list! This is going to be your soundtrack for the season.

Corinne Bailey Rae “I’d Like To”
My Morning Jacket “I’m Amazed”
The Human League “Don’t You Want Me”
R.E.M. “Supernatural Superserious”
Tristan Prettyman “Madly”
Talking Heads “This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)”
The Black Crowes “By Your Side”
Wilco “I Must Be High”
James Morrison “You Make It Real”
Maroon 5 “If I Never See Your Face Again”
The Replacements “Can’t Hardly Wait”
The Ting Tings “Fruit Machine”
Lilly Allen “Smile”
Keane “Somewhere Only We Know”
Erin McCarley “Love, Save The Empty”
The Cure “Friday I’m In Love”
Scarlett Johansson “Last Goodbye”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. I was not surprised that He's Not that into You is based on a novel since movies based on novels tend to be better quality and have more coherent plots

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *