Pages

Search This Blog

DVD Review - Leap Frog : Letter Factory

Leap Frog : Letter Factory

Have Fun learning about letters and their sounds! LeapFrog characters spring to life in this engaging and educational DVD. Popular LeapFrog characters, Leap, Lily and Tad go on a wild adventure to the Letter Factory. Led by wacky Professor Quigley, Tad joins Js jumping on trampolines and Ks practicing karate kicks as new letters learn their sounds. Fun songs will have kids singing letter sounds in no time.

Leap, Lily and Tad really fun and make learning fun, which is Leap Frog's philosophy anyway. I've enjoyed Leap Frog products before and this one is right up to par. My son (with his broken but extremely cute English) and I had a great time together singing along and watching the letters jump and prance about with gusto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** This product was received for review consideration. No other compensation was provided. The information provided here at A Bookworm (Mom)'s Diary blog is for entertainment purposes only and reflect only the personal opinion of this blogger. Readers of this blog reading and/or using any of the information they glean here, do so at their own risk. ***

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *