Pages

Search This Blog

Mamapedia

Photobucket

As a mom, I have been faced with issues and questions regarding my children over the years where I wished that I had advice from other mothers who had "already been there, done that." Ranging from how to deal with a newly discovered allergy to deciding on the safest car seat for your kids, moms take on the important task of family decision-making everyday.

Advice, however, does not always prove easy to come by in our time-crunched lives. Perhaps you have even had a question that you would rather not discuss with your friends and family, but still need the answer to. In comes Mamapedia, providing all these answers aggregated in a single destination.

Mamapedia enables you to search answers for your most pressing questions, such as eczema, breastfeeding, childhood crushes, renting a house, and summer camps, to get empathetic and insightful answers from moms around the country. A virtual encyclopedia of Mothers' wisdom, Mamapedia allows you to quickly navigate through thousands of diverse categories to find the thoughtful, sympathetic-and most importantly-helpful answers to all of your questions. Mamapedia brings millions of women together online, both nation-wide and in our own communities, so we can help each other tackle those difficult parenting questions or even just give recommendations on our favorite pediatricians, playgroups, and kid-friendly restaurants.

Check out the new Mamapedia, which can be found on their website at http://www.mamapedia.com/.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *