Pages

Search This Blog

Get rewarded with Gather.com

For a while now I've been a member of Gather.com, the leading social network to make new friends and form new social circles. But only recently did I find out about the Gather Points™ program, a popular site feature that rewards members for creating great experiences for the community!

The company recently announced that they’ve paid out more than $500,000 to members since the Gather Points program began. Since the start of 2009, members have redeemed over $85,000 in points they have put towards everything from home improvement projects and family vacations to summer fun for the kids.

Gather Points can be exchanged for gift cards from partners like Amazon.com, Starbucks, Target, The Gap, and Home Depot; new partners are added all the time. You can even redeem your points for cash through PayPal to buy the stuff you want most!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. I am a member, too. I need to put a bit more time in and get some points added up.

    That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its worth the effort. Now if only I had the time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *