Back to School with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

by - 8/31/2009

To help teachers welcome students back to school, as concerns grow about this flu season and the spread of novel H1N1 2009 flu virus, National Education Association (NEA) and The Clorox Company are offering a free canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to teachers nationwide. September 2 - September 5, 2009, teachers can visit www.cloroxclassrooms.com to redeem the offer, while supplies last.

Healthy habits, like hand washing and disinfecting germ hot spots are critical steps to help prevent the spread of germs that can cause illnesses, like flu.

At the Web site, teachers can also download a free “Clean Up the Classroom” kit, including lesson plans, games and other tools to help reduce the spread of germs at school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hmm...I must be blind but I can't find it? I was going to sign up and share the site with my fellow teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a nurse, I happen to love this freebie. In every attempt to make people aware of how susceptible we are, I hope all teachers have these in class and that they teach to live what I call a nursing lifestyle, which is basically a life of good hygiene and awareness of your surroundings. It saves me every year and I hope more people follow it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!