Pages

Search This Blog

Atkins Cuisine line

As a Mom with 2 young kids who need me constantly, I don't have a lot of free time, be it time to exercise, time to eat well or in general, time to look after myself. But thanks to Atkins, I can now indulge myself and yet eat healthy.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Atkins has come to the rescue of Moms like me with their Cuisine line, launching two new staples to help us eat a greater variety of our favorite foods. Atkins' new All Purpose Baking Mix and Penne Pasta come packed with fiber, are low in sugar, and, of course, fit perfectly into a low-carb lifestyle.  Plus, they make cooking and baking easy.

We enjoyed this past Labor day weekend with Atkins, beginning with some delicious Pancakes topped with fresh strawberries. And then continued the trend, with Penne Pasta with baby tomatoes, olives and roasted garlic - yummy!

To celebrate the launch of these new products, Atkins has announced an online recipe contest where you can share your own recipe featuring the All Purpose Baking Mix or Penne Pasta and win great prizes.  Recipes can be submitted to www.Atkins.com by September 30, 2009. Information about the recipe contest is now live and available through the following link:  http://community.atkins.com/recipe_contest/?mcid=PRRecipeContest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Atkins and received samples to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *