Pages

Search This Blog

Clorox College Survival Guide 2009




College - the start of an entire new life! The first step towards adulthood! I remember my own college days with nostalgia. I was scared and proud and bursting with enthusiasm to begin this new chapter in my life. And  I could see that my Mom was happy and worried at the same time! Her concerns were legitimate ones, but at that time I was too impatient to realize the gravity of it. But now that I'm a Mom myself, I can understand where she was coming from, why she was worried about my health and new lifestyle. Concerns that very much exist to this day. In fact, a recent survey found that 60 percent of Moms worry about the germs that come with the start of dorm life.

To ease Moms' concerns and prepare freshmen for college, The Clorox Company teamed up with college students and moms across the country to develop an authentic College Survival Guide 2009. The guide serves many purposes, with helpful advice such as:

•    A "heads up" on the popular regional trends in clothing and accessories as well as activities that come along with going to school in the Midwest, the Northeast, the South, and the West Coast
•    Instructions for a "5-Minute Dorm Room Clean-Up"
•    Seasonal influenza and novel H1N1 2009 flu virus prevention tips
•    Dorm room "must-haves" for living away from home
•    Lifestyle tips from experienced Moms

Please find the Clorox College Survival Guide 2009 national edition available for download here! The regional editions can be found by visiting the College Survival Guide Facebook fan page, which you can find when you search “College Survival Guide 2009” on Facebook. And don't forget to  fan them while you're there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of The Clorox Company and received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *