Pages

Search This Blog

Fall Pick - Durham County on ION TV



What you don’t know about your neighbors could kill you. 

That’s just everyday reality in “ Durham County,” an eerie combination of suspense and family drama that premiered on ION Television Monday, September 7 at 10:00p.m.

“Durham County” follows the troubled world of Homicide Detective Mike Sweeney (Hugh Dillon, CBS' "Flashpoint") who moves his family to quiet suburbia for a fresh start after his partner is killed and his wife Audrey(Helene Joy)is diagnosed with breast cancer. While Durham County seems like the perfect place to begin again, Sweeney soon discovers that his neighbor Ray Prager may be a serial killer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *