When it comes to shoes, you can't go wrong with See Kai Run. Comfort, style and safety are their trademark! Features include:
- Quality construction for healthy development of children’s feet – flexible soles, padded collars, wide toe box.
- The use of quality, safe materials – butter soft leather which meets the most stringent U.S. and international guidelines available.
- Creative, fun, styling that appeal to children and their parents
And now their Fall Collection 2009 has arrived, featuring new styles in their See Kai Run first walker line, and Smaller baby bootie line (available in sizes 18-24)! There's plenty of styles to choose from: BOYS, GIRLS, NEW ARRIVALS, BOOTS and SALE!
Features of the Logan boots include:
- Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
Some of the other ones to appeal to me from their new Fall line are :
Check them out yourself at www.seekairun.com and you'll become their fan as well!
One Winner gets their choice (depending on availability) of one pair of shoes from the Smaller or See Kai Run lines.
- Visit www.seekairun.com and comment here with your favorite product.
- Your email address should be within your comment in the format - abc AT xyz DOT com.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add the A Bookworm Mom's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of October 16, 2009.
Eligibility US & Canada only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
*** This product was received for review consideration. No other compensation was provided. The information provided here at the A Bookworm Mom's Diary blog is for entertainment purposes only and reflect only the personal opinion of this blogger. Readers of this blog reading and/or using any of the information they glean here, do so at their own risk. ***
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.