Given the prevalence of pesticides and contaminants in conventional clothes, no wonder Organic Clothes are becoming increasingly popular, especially for children. The benefits of organic clothing include better health for consumers and farmers, environment conservation and cost savings for farmers. That's why I love Bamboosa products which are manufactured with 100% Organically Grown Bamboo Fiber and all of their fabric is free of chlorine and formaldehyde!
Last year, I tried out their Baby Bodysuit and Bib and became a lifelong fan. This time around they sent me one of their popular Bamboo Baby Gift Sets to try out and once again, it proved a big hit in our household. This Gift Set combo for a precious newborn comprises of - A soft BambooBaby blanket, comfortable onesie, cozy beanie and small cute bib - all wrapped up in recycled bamboo tissue and tied with hemp twine and a Bamboosa hangtag. They also provide the option of adding a personalized gift card at check out.
The reasons why I love Bamboosa's products, especially their Baby Clothing line is :
- Safe and soft (oh, so soft!) baby clothing that's ideal for baby's comfort and health
- Wicks moisture away from baby's skin and stays dry
- Chlorine free fabric against baby's tender skin
- Their fabric, produced from viscose fiber from certified organically grown bamboo, is hypoallergenic and thermal regulating.
- American Made in the South Carolina.
- Four color combos to choose from:
Pale Pink, Tahiti Blue, Sprout Green or Purely Natural.
Buy it! Send a beautiful gift of bamboo to a little newborn today! Visit www.bamboosa.com/BambooBabygiftsets for more information. And don't forget to check out the rest of their site for other Baby Products, Accessories, Soapbars and more. Bamboosa has something for everyone in the family.
One lucky winner will get a Gift Certificate for $60. (can be used for any items at the Bamboosa.com)
- Visit Bamboosa and comment here with your favorite product.
- Anonymous comments without a contact email address will not be considered.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add the A Bookworm Mom's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline Midnight CST of November 13, 2009.
Eligibility US only.
Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
*** This product was received for review consideration. No other compensation was provided. The information provided here at the A Bookworm Mom's Diary blog is for entertainment purposes only and reflect only the personal opinion of this blogger. Readers of this blog reading and/or using any of the information they glean here, do so at their own risk. ***
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.