Pages

Search This Blog

Black Friday Deals : Sprint

PhotobucketToday M80 contacted me on behalf of Sprint with information about some great phone deals they have set up for the upcoming holidays.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosCurrently there are 3 devices that begin their sale this week, with more devices (Samsung Reclaim, LG LX370, LG Rumor 2) coming later in the month.  Users can access more details, and purchase the phones on http://holiday.sprint.com/
 
Current Deals This Week:
  • Sanyo SCP2700 phone – FREE – starting 11/1/2009 to 1/9/2010
  • Sierra Wireless 598U mobile broadband card – FREE – starting 11/1/2009 to 1/9/2010
  • RIM Blackberry Curve – Buy 1 for $49.99, Get 1 FREE, with a $100 mail-in rebate – starting 11/1/2009 to 1/9/2010

Sprint will also be offering great deals for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday, which I'll bring to you soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. We use Sprint and love them! How many people can say that about other companies?

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *