Pages

Search This Blog

Cheap Holiday Gifts

Penny Pinching Deals at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryI've been looking at Black Friday Deals a lot closely this year to try and make every penny count. I know, the economists say the things are looking better. But I don't see it, at least not yet. Prices are still high, discounts are still low and not plentiful as before. Which is why I've created many price alerts in my quest for Cheap Holiday Gifts at Shop.com.

Sony Blu Ray Player at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryHaven't visited them yet? You must, if you're searching for the lowest price online this holiday season! They're a shopping comparison site specifically designed for women! And ladies, we're the champions of bargain shopping, aren't we?!

Barbie Doll at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryThe items on my list this year include the Leapfrog Didj Game System for my son, a Barbie doll for my little girl (her very first one!!), a Blu-Ray Dvd player for my husband, a Sony e-reader for myself etc etc. What I've done is create price alerts for these items.

Sony eReader at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryHow it works is I set a price limit for each item (it's the amount I'm willing to shell out for it) and if the price of becomes less than or equal to that set limit at retailer online then Shop.com will immediately email me! That's it. All I have to do is just go and grab the deal - easy peasy!

What's on your holiday list? Whatever it is, you'll probably find them all at Shop.com, listed for the lowest price. Be sure to visit them and tell me your thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a paid post.
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. I like the way this system works. It's very handy especially in the rush of the holiday season!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so cute--that's got to be fun picking out your daughter's first Barbie. The first of many, I expect :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *