Pages

Search This Blog

Ikookie - 100% organic cotton Children's clothing

ikookie online retailer featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryI love finding new and enterprising online retailers who carry comfortable, safe and most importantly, affordable children's clothing. And if they carry children's clothing made from Organic Cotton, which in my opinion is simply one of the best fabrics around for kids, then I love to spread word about them! That's why I'm so glad I stopped by at Ikookie! Their baby clothes are made with 100% organic cotton, grown with natural fertilizers and free of toxic chemicals.
ikookie online retailer featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryThey sent over the Blush Sleepsuit (love the name!) and the Cute as a Bug Long Sleeve Tee for my little ones. And they totally rock! The sleepsuit is oh-so soft and my baby took to it right away - no squirming or anything. It keeps her comfy and warm all night long. And the long sleeve tee is my toddler's latest pride and joy. He wears it everywhere and has even taken off his jacket to show the cute bug motif off to others! And I'm happy that my kids are happy, comfortable and wearing clothes that are so safe! (as a Bonus, it has drawn admiring comments, especially from other moms!)

But that's not all! ikookie's organic cotton baby products include bodysuits, t-shirts, yoga pants, sleepsuits, blankets, towels and more. Soft, good for baby and environment and reasonably priced - what more can you ask?!

For more information, visit http://www.ikookie.com.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. These products look so cute. They would be perfect for gifts!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using organic cotton prevents insecticides and pesticides from being sprayed in the air which saves our atmosphere.
    Organic Towels

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *