Pages

Search This Blog

Oprah's Cover Dress!



Oprah graces the cover of her O Magazine this month in a classic, figure flattering look from Teri Jon!

The knee-length portrait-collar taffeta shirt-dress is not only super chic but real-world-affordable at $380. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s nationwide. Visit www.terijon.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. I wonder how much Ellen's outfit cost in comparison! LOL!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess $380 isn't much for a celebrity outfit, but I hate when in consumer magazines they say, here's a steal: a top for $400! Wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *