Pages

Search This Blog

The Original Wee Squeak Shoes

Wee Squeak Shoes Featured at A Bookworm Mom's Diary

The Holidays are literally just around the corner. If you're planning to go shopping with the kids or even for a kid, then you just have to consider buying the Wee Squeak Shoes! Wondering why? Read on...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosAs the name suggests, these shoes actually make a funny squeaking sound as the child walks. A cushion in the heal squeezes air through a tiny nozzle making the squeak sound. That makes them immensely popular with kids, as evinced by the ecstatic kid you'll find in my home who insists on wearing his new Black Combo Wee Squeak shoes everywhere. He puts his hands inside them to make them squeak when I refuse to let him wear them 24/7!

The squeaking noise did get irritating after a while when my son just wore them in the house. But they proved to be a godsend when I took him out grocery shopping. Now my son loves exploring stores/malls/any-huge-place on his own - his own!! This time he ran away as usual. But I didn't run around like a headless chicken as I could hear exactly where he was thanks to the squeaking sound! That effectively takes care of a big headache!

If I haven't convinced you by now, then let me explain some more - apart from the squeaking sound, these shoes are stylish, comfortable and great for any season. They come in a variety of styles and colors for both boys and girls. They even help children walk properly! Here's how : In order for the shoe to squeak a child must walk heal to toe. This encourages crawlers to begin walking and toddlers and young children to walk properly and not up on their toes.

As an added bonus : For those occasions when the shoe needs to be silent, the squeaker can be removed by an adult!

With unique style, great quality and that great little squeaker, Wee Squeak Shoes are a great buy this holiday season! For more information, visit http://www.wesqueak.net/.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. These sound cute and useful. I remember when my children were young when everything got really quiet, that meant they were "into something"! These shoes would help you quickly find them if they were moving around. LOL!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *