As the mother of a rambunctious boy, I'm always on the lookout of clothes are that are easy to maintain, affordable and at the same time, fashionable. That's why I was happy to discover The Boy's Store. They pride themselves on being "one of the very few online shopping destinations exclusively for BOYS". But what sold me was this - "Here at the Boy’s Store, we are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality clothing and accessories the market has to offer at cost-effective prices." Now that's what I'm talking about!
From traditional sportswear to the trendiest gear, The Boy's Store has a wide range of clothes in a variety of styles, colors and sizes. Their purchasing philosophy is simple : Stock The Boy's Store with a selection of fun and exciting clothing and accessories. Every item should exceed your expectations and your boy should want to live in it.
Reasons to love them :
- No compromise made on quality and durability. Close attention is paid to finishing details, fabric choices, softness and quality.
- They offer special discounts like "Tell a Friend." which enable everyone to get a discount without having to wait for things to go on Sale!
- $7.00 Flat Rate Standard Shipping (USPS Priority Mail) - Free for orders over $75.00
- You will find a variety of ‘country of origins’ on the labels.
- Separate American Made section
- At the Boy's Store, they carry sizes 6 months to Junior 18, which is not that common! Their goal is to have something for every size boy.
- Lots of great Gift Wrapping Choices.
- Organics section is dedicated to all sorts of organic clothing for boy's. From boy's t-shirts to boy's denim jackets and pants.
- There's also a Special Order section where they'll soon begin offering customization (such as names on shirt) as well as hand made/custom items. Currently it features the Up and away jackets.
- Fun links to web sites they thought might peak any boys interest. Along with Resources for parents, teachers and Shopping links for everyone.
Buy it! For more information and to check out their wide selection of products, visit http://store.theboysstore.com/. They also post specials on Twitter (@theboysstore), Facebook and through their monthly newsletter. Their mailer readers also get private sales.
The Prize: An outfit from Kiwi with a value of over $50.
To Enter: Visit The Boy's Store and comment here with your favorite product. Note - Anonymous comments without a contact email address will not be considered.
Please leave a NEW comment for each extra entry you do.
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Feed
- 1 ENTRY - Subscribe to A Bookworm Mom's Diary Email Updates
- 1 ENTRY - Add the A Bookworm Mom's Diary Button (see right sidebar) to your blog
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary text link to your blog roll
- 1 ENTRY - Add A Bookworm Mom's Diary to your Technorati Favorites
- 1 ENTRY - Become a fan of A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Facebook
- 1 ENTRY - Follow this blog
- DAILY ENTRY - Follow A Bookworm Mom's Diary on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway @callmeabookworm
- 10 ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway including links to the Sponsor and this giveaway
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES - Comment on any non-giveaway post. Comment here with the title of that post for each you do.
Deadline: Midnight CST of January 14, 2010.
Eligibility: Open WORLDWIDE!
This product was received for review consideration. Please read the Disclaimer. Good luck!
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.