Pages

Search This Blog

Great deals on Comforters via Shop.com

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosHolidays mean guests. And when I have people over, I get over-busy making sure everything is neat and nice, the decorations all spic and span, the floors spotless and so on. Especially the guest bedroom which I love to spruce up so my guests are comfortable and at the same time, impressed :) Since the spare comforter was looking a bit shabby, this year I thought I'd get something new. And as is my habit now, I went to Shop.com to see who had the best deals around.

As you probably know, Shop.com is a shopping comparison site specifically designed for women! They have great tools to help us figure out what to buy, find recommendations, and pinpoint which stores have the best price.

While browsing I searched for Chris Madden Comforters which are always great buy for any occasion, providing elegance and being not too expensive at the same time. The results took me from ebay to JC Penny and more. Here are some of the choices I was able to find :

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos  Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension  Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

I at once fell in love with the first one above, with its regal and pristine off-white color and the decorative scrollwork embroidery which adds texture, depth and even more visual interest to not just the bed, but the overall room. I know my guests will be impressed! What about yours?

Find something for any place or any body and for the best price around using Shop.com. Did I mention, it's absolutely FREE to use?! Be sure to visit them and tell me your thoughts.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing the information. Amazing discount deals are offered with comforts. I had a very good experience while shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *