Pages

Search This Blog

Keep Kids Feet Warm and Safe with Stonz Wear

Stonz Wear - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's Diary

One of the things I worry about taking my kids out in the cold winter weather is keeping their feet warm. I can cover their bodies with warm clothes, but thicker socks mean their feet don't always fit in their shoes. And when there's snow or rain outside, those little feet can get cold pretty quick! My son especially loves splashing in puddles, so this is a very real concern for me.

Solution - Foul weather Booties from Stonz Wear! These are essentially wide-mouthed water and wind resistant nylon booties than be slipped over regular kid's shoes to keep them warm and safe in all kinds of inclement weather. The inside is lined with fleece, so warmth is a given. There are adjustable toggles at the calf and ankle that can be tightened to further ensure snugness. The soles are skid-resistant, so come snow or rain, my little one won't slip and fall due to these booties. They're available in a wide variety of styles and colors. And come in sizes newborn to 2.5 years, and in select styles up to size 2-4 years.

Stonz Wear - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's Diary
That's not all. They also have a great selection of Hats and mittens for babies, toddlers and children to ensure an overall comfort for the little ones.

For more information and to check out their stellar range of products, visit http://www.stonzwear.com. Currently they're offering Free Shipping on orders over $50!

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. These look awesome! Now I just need some snow in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *