Pages

Search This Blog

Lift and Look: Things that Go - From SoftPlay for Kids

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryFrom personal experience I've seen that it's never too early to start teaching a kid. With that philosophy, I bought my son his first SoftPlay book when he was around 6 months of age and he just loved it. Unfortunately we lost that beloved book while traveling. But since that time, I've become a firm fan of SoftPlay's ever-growing line of award-winning books and interactive products.

My son, who's currently in love with all things that move (especially cars and trains) totally loved one of their new Lift and Look soft foam books - Things that Go! He had great fun learning by lifting out the soft, lift-out pieces that are featured the book and which reveal other things that go (in the air, on water, on wheels, etc)!  The shiny, foil-enhanced pictures and fun, interactive approach to learning are not only delightful but also keeps my active little son busy - and quiet - for quite a while!

SoftPlay products can be found at a variety of mass market and specialty retailers or ordered direct via www.softplayforkids.com. New titles and formats are created each year, complementing an active backlist of evergreen titles.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *