Pages

Search This Blog

Living Christmas Trees

I know of people who decorate live trees outside but to have a living one delivered to your home?! To in fact, RENT one?! Well, that was a new one for me!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosThe Living Christmas Company (www.livingchristmas.com) is a Los Angeles based business that provides eco-friendly options for the holiday season, including a tree-rental program where living Christmas trees are rented by a Los Angeles family for the holiday season (the trees are alive, fresh and potted – not cut – and are delivered to/from a home or office) and maintained throughout the year for use in the next holiday season – a very sustainable way of celebrating the holidays.

With the revamped website’s new interactive features, fun holiday humor and easy to use online ordering system (customers choose delivery and pick up dates), this is the first living Christmas tree rental company in the nation to handle orders through the web. Of course, customers can still expect Santa hat clad “elves” to show up for tree delivery and pick up. 
If you order one, let me know your thoughts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

3 comments

  1. WOW, why didn't I think of that great idea! That is such a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it?! A great way to be "green" this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *