Here are some interesting highlights of vehicle trends, courtesy TrueTrends :
- The most negotiable new cars include the 2009 Chrysler Aspen and the 2010 Mini Cooper
- The 2009 Mazda6 has the best incentive offer this month – $5,250 in total. In addition, it is averaging 290 days in inventory which could add up to more savings for consumers
- The top 2010 brands with the biggest discounts are Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Mercury and Volvo – all selling 9% or more below MSRP
- If there is a Saturn dealership in your area VUE’s and Auras are selling 20% or more off MSRP on the remaining stock
- Two of the best remaining days to buy a car in 2009 are Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) and New Years Eve (Dec. 31st)
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.