Pages

Search This Blog

Shipping made Easy with FedEx

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionHolidays are the one time of the year I miss my being with my extended family which is scattered all over the world. And with the different time zones and the distances, we don't get to connect as frequently as we'd like. Parcels and care packages are one of the ways we still keep in touch. And the service we all love to use and which has proved truly reliable time and again is none other than FedEx!

This Holiday season, FedEx offers ways to save time and money with discounts that make FedEx one of the cheapest options this December. For example, when you sign-up on fedex.com, you can save up to 16% on FedEx Express services and 8% on FedEx Ground and Home Delivery. And, by visiting a FedEx Office location, shipping with FedEx Ground costs 10% less than with UPS.

For those awkward sizes, fragile items, or time-strapped packers, FedEx Office professionals can pack and ship my holiday packages for me or give me tips on how to minimize the size and weight of a package to reduce shipping costs at any of the locations nationwide. This is especially true when I want to send packages containing fragile items or gifts chosen with special care. FedEx Office also offers customized holiday cards, stationery and personalized 2010 calendars in just minutes either online or in-store. Also, with FedEx Office Print Online services, I can print holiday newsletters and cards to a nearby center of my choice or have them delivered to my friends and family hassle-free.

Bonus! Currently, anyone who signs up for a free account on fedex.com and records their name and confirmation number here: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229YSQDALUE, will be entered to win one of 5 Apple iPod Touches! This opportunity is open to everyone, so feel free to sign up and tell all your friends and family about it. I did!

Disclosure - I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of FedEx and received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. I love using FedEx more than UPS or the US mail system. They are more reliable, fast and do not have to worry about lost packages either.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *