Pages

Search This Blog

Sprucing up with Kohl's Bedding

PhotobucketI've been in a decorating frenzy recently. Everything from bathroom curtains to bedding and more are in the throes of being changed. So I thought, why neglect the Kitchen? My beautiful towels have been quite worn out, thanks to my children who are walking, talking mess-creators. So I decided to spruce up this part of my home as well.

And....you guessed it... I went to Shop.com and found some really pretty selection of Holiday towels in Kohl's Bedding. As you know, Shop.com is a great shopping comparison site specifically designed for women! That's how you know that they bring you the best deals around.

So, if you're looking for some stocking stuffers or something to just enliven your home at a price that fits your wallet, then make Shop.com your first stop. Did I mention, it's absolutely FREE to use?! Be sure to visit them and tell me your thoughts.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *