Pages

Search This Blog

Stylish Children's Shoes for every budget - Bugaloo

Bugaloo Shoes - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryShoes are a must and frequent buy when you have growing kids in the house. That doesn't mean I should go bankrupt trying to keep my kids feet warm, safe and comfortable. Unfortunately, cheaper shoes don't always make the cut, both looks and comfort-wise. That's where Bugaloo Shoes comes in! In fact that's their whole philosophy:
Bugaloo is a company with aspirations to greatness. It is the brainchild of a young graphic designer valiantly attempting to circumvent the 9am-5pm drudgery and her brother, who excels in marketing. The philosophy behind my creative endeavor is quite simple:
  1. Quality baby shoes should cost under $20.
  2. Baby shoes should not only be cute, but unique and trendy as well.
  3. Donate 5% of each sale to the International Justice Mission, an organization that fights sex and slave trafficking across the world.
My kid's feet are warm and comfortable this holiday season in the Bluebirds shoes and here are some reasons why I Love these great shoes : 
  • Beautiful Designs - they're designed with meticulous care and peerless aesthetic sensibilities. And the designs are just delightful and very novel!
  • Handcrafted Creativity - Bugaloo hires trained seamstresses to handcraft each shoe to only the highest standards. It’s more than a shoe, it’s a piece of dedicated art.
  • Well Priced - Bugaloo's low overhead, no middlemen, and non-existent marketing budget = wonderfully low cost shoes for us!
  • Good for growing Feet - Recommended by medical experts and the smart alternative to restrictive hard soles, Bugaloo soft soles allow for proper balance and foot development.
  • Machine Washable - I can just toss them in the wash and be done with it! For more details on washing and care, visit their website.
  • Charity - 5% of each Bugaloo purchase goes to International Justice Mission, an organization that fights sex trafficking.
Currently you can get free shipping when you buy three pairs. For more information and to check out their great shoes, including the holiday selections, visit http://www.bugalookids.com/.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

4 comments

  1. Good post, nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://toddlergirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top brands Barbie, Ben 10, Disney Wholesale, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good blog, I would say that everyone is looking for high quality footwear with a suitable budget, as a sports man I often looking for some good trainers shoes like vans shoes, k swiss trainers, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *