Pages

Search This Blog

This week's Deals at KMart!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosAs I'd blogged last week, Kmart has brought back Bluelight Specials. There are many great Bluelight Specials throughout the weekend in-store, and other great offers online at Kmart.com, too, only on Saturdays and Sundays.

Below are the teasers for this weekend December 12th and 13th:
  • · Essential Home Snug Sack 50% off (reg. $19.99)
  • · Jaclyn Smith Today Cashmere Blend Throw $12.99 (reg. $29.99)
  • · Kodak 7” digital frame $49.99 (reg. $79.99) 
All day offers: 

Saturday:
· Mens Boxed Gifts $5 (reg. 16.99-19.99)
· Die Hard Battery Bank BOGO Free (reg. $9.99)

Sunday:
· Fisher Price Fashion Separates $4.99 (Infant/Toddler) reg. $10.99-$18.99
· Hershey Snack size jumbo bags $3.50 (reg. $5.99)

Don’t forget to follow @KmartDealsnNews and use the #KmartBLS hashtag for a chance to win every day! For more info & rules: http://tr.im/KmartBLS. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

1 comment

  1. Thnak-you for posting I will picking up the Kodak digital fram and what a fantastic price too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *