Pages

Search This Blog

Giggle Jiggle Funbook : Funny Pup - From SoftPlay

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryI love SoftPlay books and products for not just their educational value, but the wonderful way they provoke a child's imagination and curiosity and help them play and learn in the process. One such is their Giggle Jiggle Funbooks series.

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryFunny Pup, the one we received to try out packaged in a reusable carrying case, is a plush book and a cuddly friend that wiggles, giggles and barks! Kids can learn about daily routines with Funny Pup as he plays, bathes, eats a snack and snuggles down to bed. And the best thing is, long-lasting batteries are included! It teaches little ones about the responsibilities of a caring for a pet and in my opinion, is a good alternative to buy for those kids who're asking Santa to bring them a puppy! It's certainly the kind of pet both my kids and I can be at peace with.

It's a cloth book meant for ages 6 months and up. And as babies do, mine chewed and drooled all over it. Good thing is, it's surface is washable, so I just hand rinsed it all off.

To discover more of SoftPlay's wonderful products, visit http://www.softplayforkids.com.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *