Pages

Search This Blog

My Big Lift 'n' Look Colors Shapes and Numbers - From SoftPlay

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiarySoftPlay books and products have received many awards over the years for their excellence in combining learning with fun. Indeed, that's their whole philosophy! I've bought many of their books and never been disappointed by the high quality of the product and my kids love them too.

My little man is growing up fast and he's very enthused about learning his colors, numbers and shapes. Which is just what Softplay's new addition to their evergrowing repertoire, My Big Lift 'n' Look Colors Shapes and Numbers, is all about!

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryThe very size of this big book had my son dancing with delight! And yet, it's very lightweight as it's pages are made out of foam. Thus its easy for a little one to carry (from room to room to room, as my son does). And the chunky foam pages of these big books are just right for little hands to turn over. The colorful, foil-enhanced pictures and interactive approach of these special books keeps children happy and entertained. Foam pieces lift out to reveal more pictures underneath and can be moved to different places inside the book for hands-on learning. My son has yet to realize this is a book that "teaches" as he's too busy happily lifting out the foam pieces to see the secrets revealed beneath (which are colors, shapes and numbers). And that's the real genius behind these great SoftPlay books!

Want to see the entire range of SoftPlay products? Then stop by for a visit at http://www.softplayforkids.com/.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *