Pages

Search This Blog

New Pampers Code!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
If you're already a member of Pampers Gifts to Grow then hurry, get this code in. It's worth 10 POINTS!! If not, go there and register today. (Thanks for the find, Freebies 4 Mom!)

Welcome2GTG2010
(10 points)

Another good news is that, Pampers seems to have heard the parents complaints. Now the rewards include FREE shipping and handling! I just wish they had a better selection of prizes. Hopefully that will come soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. you can go to websites like www.retailmenot.com and find tons of codes for pampers gifts to grow. have fun earning tons of points!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also there is a great way to get codes from diapers.com Get 500 gifts to grow points from diapers.com now until March 31st when you buy any pampers!! I got the e-mail recently and it worked for me! The code comes on your packing slip. Enter code MADD1714 to get additional $10 off you diaper or formula order! They also take my coupons and price match! I just e-mailed or called them showing the website or store I found them cheaper and they credited my account! Also you can mail in your coupons and they will credit them to your account! This has been the cheapest way for us to get baby stuff! Right now carseats are also $50 off! Shipping is FREE and only takes 1-2 days when over $49 order! I have always got my stuff the next day! Again the code for $10 is MADD1714 ! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *