Pages

Search This Blog

Storybook Sounds: Who Says Baa? - From SoftPlay

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's Diary At SoftPlay, they believe that learning can be fun. And that's the perfect way to get children to learn. Which is why I'm a big fan of their products, as you know by know.

SoftPlay Books - Featured at A Bookworm Mom's DiaryIn my home, my kids are huge fans of Softplay's entertaining Storybook Sounds books. These books are packed with brightly-colored animals that children are sure to love, each of which makes the appropriate animal sound with a gentle touch of its soft head. Choices include jungle and farm animal books.

These books are meant for ages 2+, but really which kid can resist the lure of an animal that makes sounds? Especially cute ones like these!

SoftPlay has many other books and products for children of various ages. You can check them all out at http://www.softplayforkids.com.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *