Pages

Search This Blog

Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Containers with Lids

Ziploc Twist `n Loc Containers and Lids 3-pk. - SmallIf, like me, you like to send soup for your kids in school during the winter, then you must try out the new Ziploc Twist `n Loc Containers with lids. These are simply one of the best things I've ever had the joy of trying out.

I put hot tomato soup in one and tightly screwed on the lid and handed it to the ultimate tester - my toddler. He immediately turned it upside down. Nothing spilled out! I also tried putting water and juice (just to test it) and nothing spilled as long as the lid was tightly on. Loosen the lid and naturally, then there is seepage. My son has even dropped it a couple of times and nothing's happened so far. Conclusion - as long as you screw on the lid tightly, this container is virtually spill-proof.

I also love the screw-on feature of the lids, instead of the usual snap and lock one of my previous containers. My toddler with his nimble fingers still hasn't figured this out yet. That's one of the advantages. The other is that - I always have trouble with the snap and lock kind of containers and much prefer the twist-off lids of these containers that're so easy on my fumbling fingers.

Another great feature is that these containers can go from the freezer, to the microwave, to the dishwasher - making my life so much easier! Best of all, they're BPA-FREE!!! So, me and my family can all eat out of these things without worrying about harmful chemicals.

It's available in 2 sizes - small (2 cups) and medium (4 cups). A set of three (small size) retails for $3.60 at Amazon.

Here are the key features again :
  • Easy to store and transport food items.
  • Wide rim, finger grips, and a ridged lid make handling easy.
  • Made of durable, long-lasting plastic
  • Dishwasher, Freezer and Microwave Safe, Refrigerator Safe
  • BPA-free

So far, I've only used it for food storage and transport and it's worked out great! Here are some other uses and Features from the Ziploc website :
  • Perfect for soups, stews, and gravies—store them in the fridge or take them on the go. 
  • Keep homemade baked goods and after-school snacks fresh and accessible.
  • Store and transport messy foods like flour, pasta, and cereal with ease.
  • Store cookies and crackers when you're on the road to keep them safe and secure.
  • Keep pens, pencils, and other office supplies neat and organized.
  • Organize and store crayons, paintbrushes, and other art supplies.
  • Wide rim, finger grips, and a ridged lid make handling easy.

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *