Pages

Search This Blog

Elvis 75 - Good Rockin' Tonight

Elvis 75 (1 CD)Even after all these years, Elvis is still the "King". And for a very good reason! This cultural phenomenon's music still remains as energizing and vibrant as it was when first released.

Recently Legacy Recordings released a single disc edition of Elvis 75 - Good Rockin' Tonight, featuring 26 key tracks culled from the four-disc set, to coincide with a 4-day celebration of his 75th birthday. The cd features 25 of his biggest hits including 'Heartbreak Hotel', 'That's All Right', 'All Shook Up', 'Love Me Tender', 'Suspicious Minds', 'Burning Love', 'Jailhouse Rock' and many more.

After a hard day of dealing with 2 energetic kids, I need to unwind and what better than to twist and gyrate with the King belting it out in the background. There's no way I'm not going to win any dance competition but with Elvis crooning in my year, it sure feels like I could!

Rock on, King!

For further information, please go to http://www.elvis.com

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *