Pages

Search This Blog

Give back to the Community with Pepsi Refresh


I was taught from a young age to be grateful for what I had and to help out others whenever possible. Giving to charitable concerns is one way my family and I do our bit for the deserving. But the immediate effects aren't so visible in my own community where, for example, the local park badly needs a new playground for the kids. And that's where the Pepsi Refresh Project comes in!

Whether a park needs new lights or speed bumps to make it safer or your library needs new books or computers, Pepsi wants to hear what needs they can help fulfill for you and your community. Through their Pepsi Refresh Project, Pepsi will give away more than $20 million dollars to fund projects – both big and small – that help make communities better. I think its fantastic how Pepsi wants to help, so much so that the company has opted not to advertise at the Superbowl this year, in order to support meaningful social engagement.

Here's how you can become involved : each month, you have the opportunity to submit a project in one of six categories: health, arts & culture, food & shelter, the planet, neighborhood, or education. Then, at the end of the month, Pepsi will post the top submissions on their website and let the public vote on who should win grants ranging from $5,000 to $250,000 (totaling up to $1.3 million dollars!)

Go ahead and see in what way, big or small, Pepsi can benefit your community and send in those ideas - asap! Visit www.RefreshEverything.com today.

Don't forget to leave a comment here sharing your idea with all of us as well.

Disclosure - I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Pepsi Refresh. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *