Pages

Search This Blog

Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags - Review

Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags - Reviewed at A Bookworm Mom's Diary Blog

There are diaper bags and diaper bags. Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags, however, are in a category of their own!

These great functional bags are the brain child of Mrs. Rachael Smith, a mom of 2 herself. After an accident with bottle leaking on clothes and never being able to find something in her old diaper bag, she sat down and sketched a bag that would make life easier for busy Moms - especially a Mom who is on the go and wants a bag that works with her lifestyle.

I had a chance to try out one of their versatile bags myself and trust me when I say, it's got room for most everything I could think of to stuff in it. And I can think of quite a lot. I'm one of those people who believe in being prepared for everything, especially where my kids are concerned. Which means I cart around a lot of stuff in a diaper bag apart from the usual, like bibs, diaper rash cream, cookies, some books, crayons, a toy or two, rattles, etc. And more often than not, my diaper bag also acts as my purse, which means a ton of other paraphernalia also gets thrown in. Most diaper bags don't hold it all and I'm left to carry another bag (for which I do not have spare arms) or leave some essential stuff behind. Not so with Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags. Granted they didn't carry all that I'd have liked to (nothing short of a suitcase will hold all I carry, it seems), but it still took in a lot!
Mrs. Smith's Diaper Bags - Reviewed at A Bookworm Mom's Diary Blog
In the Mrs Smith’s Diaper bag I can fit:
  • Two bottles and one sippy cup in their own insulated holders
  • Jars of baby food
  • Two pacifiers
  • Lots of snacks and toys
  • Four to five sets of clothing
  • Wipes in a their own wipes container
  • Six diapers
  • A washable, full-sized changing pad (is included)
  • And dedicated places for your keys, cell phone, sunglasses, credit cards, cash, ID and water bottle
The best part is that I can easily convert it from a messenger bag into a backpack for those times when I'm carrying a kid in each arm or laden down with groceries.

These bags are designed with style and flare, and help keep a busy mom be organized while looking chic. They're available in fun florals, metallics, camo and zebra prints.

For more information, visit their website at : http://www.mrssmithsbags.com

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

2 comments

  1. My diaper bag days are over, but these bags look great and very tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *